123EzBiz is concerned about the safety and security of our customers. Accordingly, we have put a number of technological protections in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers' information is secure. Our software is PCI compliant in adherence to the strictest safety standard requirements on the Internet.
Additionally, 123EzBiz takes a number of steps to help ensure that our third-party platforms are safe and of the highest quality. Keep in mind that customer protection is a two-way street. When buying or selling on 123EzBiz or any online venue, always proceed with caution.
The overwhelming majority of online transactions are completed without incident. While the possibility of being defrauded by a third-party seller is minimal, there are some risks. 123EzBiz has developed the following guidelines to help ensure that your customer's online shopping experience is safe and secure.
Protect your passwords
If you receive a suspicious email with a link to update your account information, do not respond by clicking and following any links in the email — instead go directly to the designated business and then log in to your account.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account. Think about it like this: Would you want to give that person your keys to the vault or your bank account? If not, do not give that person access.
- A strong password is your first line of defense against hackers. When creating a password, a good, strong password is long, includes a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters, and is hard to guess. Using an anacronym plus numeric is more secure. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you update it frequently and avoid reusing the same password for multiple sites. If you need assistance with this, see "Changing your Password" in our Online Manual.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- Be wary of unsolicited email and telephone contacts.
- 123Ez.Biz will never email or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their 123Ez.Biz password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on 123Ez.Biz, making 123Ez.Biz payments, contacting 123Ez.Biz directly, or when making updates to your account (see the Client Area on our Demo). If you receive a suspicious email with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link - instead go directly to www.123Ez.biz and then log in to your account.
- Likewise, if you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited email from an unknown entity and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request.
- Buyers and sellers on the third-party sales platform (Auctions, Ebay, and similar websites should always carefully review order and shipment confirmation emails to ensure that they are legitimate and have been sent by 123Ez.Biz. To do this, simply cross-reference confirmation emails with the transaction history found on the Order Status page in the Sales Orders area of your Admin Control Panel.
Buyer Tip: Research your seller.
- Buyers should always research a seller's feedback history prior to initiating a transaction. Feedback is the leading indicator of a seller's overall quality. Look for clues within a seller's feedback that indicate the following: The ability to fulfill and ship orders in a timely fashion, a seller's willingness to resolve transaction disputes, and an indication that the quality of the products shipped matches the description supplied by the seller.
Buyer Tip: Only use 123EzBiz Payments for Marketplace transactions.
- 123EzBiz Payments (paying for items through 123Ez.Biz's Shopping Cart or Virtual Payment Terminal) is safe, secure, guaranteed, and provides buyers with a convenient method of payment. 123EzBiz Virtual Payment Terminal uses the same form of payment such as credit cards, money orders, e-checks for online purchases as buying products and services through the website shopping cart. Sellers may only use 123Ez.Biz Virtual Payment Terminal to complete transactions.
- Regardless of circumstances, buyers should never pay for an item using an alternative form of payment such as wire transfers, cash, etc.
Seller Tip: Ship only to supported addresses.
- Auctions, outside, and internal orders must only be shipped to addresses supplied by 123Ez.Biz (contained within the ship confirmation emails). Sellers should be especially concerned if contacted by a buyer and asked to ship a completed order to an alternative address. Buyers are responsible for providing a current shipping address upon registration. Sellers should always confirm receipt of funds for the transaction before shipping a product to avoid losses.